jeudi 31 mars 2016

Fée de Roumanie

Une Jeune artiste de Roumanie a laissé ce petit mot sur son compte instagram.
C'est toujours très plaisant quand on apprend que ses dessins font de longs voyages et inspirent d'autres dessinateurs...
Merci !


 Plant mom 🌱 I like to draw and collect records.


"I was 12 and every weekend I would go to French classes at our local Alliance Française. They had this huge library full of comics and I loved to arrive earlier and leave long after class so I could grab a pile of books and lose myself in them for a while. Found many incredible books there but my absolute favourite was Fée et Tendres Automates which I used to borrow every week.

I recently ordered it on Amazon and it arrived last week. Looking at it again today, nothing about it has lost its power over me. The story still breaks my heart, the illustrations are still a reference point for everything I do and I'm still utterly spellbound by it. I make no hyperbole when I say that if I'd never discovered Vents d'Ouest books and @beatricetillier, the amazing artist who illustrated this book, I wouldn't be the person I am today. At 12 I couldn't verbalize what I was feeling but now it's totally clear that my life changed the moment I opened the first volume of Fée. It felt like stumbling over something I didn't know I was looking for."


I was 12 and every weekend I would go to French classes at our local Alliance Française. They had this huge library full of comics and I loved to arrive earlier and leave long after class so I could grab a pile of books and lose myself in them for a while. Found many incredible books there but my absolute favourite was Fée et Tendres Automates which I used to borrow every week. I recently ordered it on Amazon and it arrived last week. Looking at it again today, nothing about it has lost its power over me. The story still breaks my heart, the illustrations are still a reference point for everything I do and I'm still utterly spellbound by it. I make no hyperbole when I say that if I'd never discovered Vents d'Ouest books and @beatricetillier, the amazing artist who illustrated this book, I wouldn't be the person I am today. At 12 I couldn't verbalize what I was feeling but now it's totally clear that my life changed the moment I opened the first volume of Fée. It felt like stumbling over something I didn't know I was looking for. #comics #graphicnovel #bandesdessinees #favouritebook #illustration #library
Une photo publiée par Raloux (@ral0ux) le

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire